The 2021–22 NBA season is scheduled from Tuesday, October 19, 2021, to Sunday, April 10, 2022, according to the NBA Board of Governors. Whereas the NBA League Pass is a perfect place for you to watch games, certain games may not exist. The dilemma most frequently concerns those who wish to stay in the U.S. and stream their local team’s fixtures. Luckily it’s possible to avoid NBA League Pass blackouts by utilizing a VPN or Virtual Private Network throughout the year with all the privacy and security and make it seem as though you’re somewhere else.
A Quick Guide that how can I avoid NBA League Pass Blackouts
If you have no time to read the entire article? Here’s a quick and simple step-by-step guide to how NBA League pass Blackouts can be bypassed.
- First, register for a quality VPN with excellent speeds and many web servers (especially in the United States). ExpressVPN is the best option that we recommend for you. Moreover, NordVPN and IPVanish are two secure, useful alternatives. To avoid any inconvenience, live chat with ExpressVPN Support.
- The related VPN ios app, web application, or browser extension to the computer you would like to use in the NBA League pass needs to be downloaded and installed.
- Fire up the browser extension or VPN application and link it to a server where the game streaming is not blacked out. You have to connect to a server in a separate state if a game is aired locally. If a game is televised nationally and you’ll want to connect to a server in such countries as Canada or Mexico. It will send you a nearby IP address and make NBA League Pass look different.
- If you haven’t an NBA League Pass account before you sign up it costs $28.99 per month and $199.99 per year. Another alternative option is NBA Team Pass which is $17.99 a month or $119.99 annually. You can access it from anywhere.
- Do not panic if you are still having in problems, clear the cache and cookies in your browser. In the event that the one you are using is blacklisted, try another server. If you need more assistance, all VPNs mentioned above include 24/7 service.
What is a live blackout and why is it used?
Different local and national broadcasters gain the right to live TV NBA games before each NBA season. The concern is that only the NBA can not broadcast these games exclusively online in that regional market. It is only available on-demand three hours after it has been televised. This ensures that the local participating teams would blackout matches.
Suppose you’re in Los Angeles, and only Fox or NBC TV has the right to air Clippers and Lakers games live in your local region but the local broadcaster blacked out these games in Los Angeles, for this reason, you will not get on the NBA League Pass. Similarly, a national blackout will occur if a game stream on ESPN or ABC.
Why I Use a VPN to Stream NBA Games
All local team games are blacked out, the only limitations you face with the NBA League Pass. Indeed, various national games are also not included. To bypass the NBA League blackouts, you can use your mobile devices, Windows or Mac. The NBA Pass blackouts can be bypassed through the ExpressVPN, NordVPN, and IPVanish mobile apps. Everything you need to know about how a VPN can help you to avoid blackouts for NBA streams?
When you log in to your NBA Pass account, it follows your IP address to determine your true location. When you link to a VPN server it assigns you an IP address of its host country. Actually, it means you will get virtual citizenship in that country doesn’t matter where you are.
You know that you can not watch live NBA games including playoffs on ESPN, ABC, TNT, and NBA TV on NBA League Pass in the United States but you can listen to live radio broadcasts and watch an archive three hours after the broadcast.
Using VPN to bypass NBA league, Is it free?
Unfortunately, free VPNs can not stop blackouts in the NBA League Pass. Pro VPNs have as many as hundreds of servers in many countries in the world but free VPNs have a few servers. Free VPN will not help you to get a server in another US state or country, may be too limited. Sometimes we are using free VPN servers for our browsing purpose this is why it is loaded heavily all time. Some free VPN services even punch your bandwidth which is the particular cause of sluggish speeds, which means that NBA games can not be viewed online and buffered.
We strongly suggest you please do not use a free VPN like Hola for security reasons. Before you buy you need to review these 3 Best VPNs IPVanish, ExpressVPN, and NordVPN which have privacy, safety, and the highest speed with thousands of servers worldwide with a money-back guarantee.