NBA playoff predictions for 2023, who is winning the finals?
The 2022-23 NBA regular season week 26 games are ongoing and a few days to go to the playoffs game. The playoff rounds begin on Sat. 15th April and approximately end on Thurs. June 18, 2023. The NBA playoff game is scheduled no. 1 seed to face the no. 8 seed in the Eastern and Western Conferences.
We are predicting who will win the NBA Finals 2023.
Can the Milwaukee Bucks win the championship trophy in 2023? Boston Celtics leading the league as a no. 2 team, who have enough chances to favorite the finals. The 76ers, Nuggets, Warriors, LA Lakers, Grizzlies, LA Clippers, and Sacramento Kings are our potential favorite teams, Who can win the NBA finals?
Though the Golden State Warriors clinch the playoff seed and Stephen Curry gets points regularly. LA Lakers ‘Anthony Davis’ and Phoenix Suns ‘Kevin Durant’ improving day-by-day hope they are healthy throughout the season.
How does it work?
The NBA playoff prediction totally depends on players, injuries, and winning performances. We will be updating our plans regularly the entire season according to the player’s health. Here we have early predicted future NBA playoff picture and matchups from below.
Eastern Conference playoff picture and win-loss records
- Milwaukee Bucks (59-23)
- Boston Celtics (56-24)
- Philadelphia 76ers (53-29)
- Cleveland Cavaliers (50-32)
- Miami Heat (49-33)
- New York Knicks (45-37)
- Atlanta Hawks (42-40)
- Toronto Raptors (41-41)
Western Conference playoff picture and win-loss records
- Denver Nuggets (54-28)
- Memphis Grizzlies (49-33)
- Sacramento Kings (47-35)
- Phoenix Suns (44-38)
- Golden State Warriors (43-39)
- Los Angeles Clippers (42-40)
- Los Angeles Lakers (42-40
- Dallas Mavericks (41-41)
Eastern Conference, first round
- Milwaukee Bucks (4-2) over 8. Toronto Raptors
- Boston Celtics (4-2) over 7. Atlanta Hawks
- Philadelphia 76ers (4-3) over 6. New York Knicks
- Cleveland Cavaliers (4-3) over 5. Miami Heat
Western Conference, first round
- Denver Nuggets (4-3) over 8. Dallas Mavericks
- Memphis Grizzlies (4-3) loss 7. Los Angeles Lakers
- Sacramento Kings (4-3) over 6. Los Angeles Clippers
- Phoenix Suns (4-3) loss 5. Golden State Warriors
Eastern Conference semifinals
- Milwaukee Bucks (4-2) over 4. Cleveland Cavaliers
- Boston Celtics (4-2) over 3. Philadelphia 76ers
Western Conference semifinals
- 1. Denver Nuggets (4-2) loss 5. Golden State Warriors
- 7. Los Angeles Lakers (2-4) loss 3. Sacramento Kings
Eastern Conference Finals
1. Milwaukee Bucks (4-3) over 2. Boston Celtics
Western Conference Finals
- 5. Golden State Warriors (4-3) over 3. Sacramento Kings
2023 NBA Finals predictions and potential champion
1. Milwaukee Bucks (4-3) over 5. Golden State Warriors